Vacancy for Hands-on GMP Production Trainer (0,8 - 1,0 FTE)
September 29, 2023
BTF is growing! We are extending our team and are looking for a Hands-on GMP Production Trainer. Are you an expert on production under GMP? Are you familiar with common production equipment in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry? Are you passionate about transferring your practical experience, GMP and technical knowledge? And do you want an optimal work/life balance? Then we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced operator, production employee or related who has affinity with training and wants to transfer his/her expertise to our trainees.
Our training courses are unique because they contain practical sessions using the equipment available in our cleanrooms and laboratories. The focus of your work will be on preparing and delivering these practical and theoretical training sessions.
In addition, you will be involved in the development of new training courses and training programs together with the other trainers and the training coordinator.
You are also co-responsible for keeping all production and laboratory equipment, big and small, operational.
In a nutshell, this is a versatile job which offers plenty of room for initiative and input!
- You have experience in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry in a GMP production environment.
- Talent to grasp the essence of a topic and transform it into a clear and interesting story
- Naturally communicative, sociable and open to feedback
- Interested in getting in touch with people from different backgrounds and nationalities
- Good in Dutch, both verbally and in writing
- Good in English, both verbally and in writing
- MBO/HBO work and thinking level (through education or experience) in a Life Science discipline
- Ideally you have experience with one or more of the following activities:
- working in a cleanroom
- working aseptically
- working in a GMP upstream or downstream production environment
- giving (practical) training courses (e.g. on the job training of new personnel)
Would you like more information? Please contact Ronald Kompier on our general number 088-2830100.Would you like to apply immediately? Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com