Join the Biotech Training Facility team!
October 13, 2016
Biotech Training Facility is looking for a new colleague to strengthen its Business Development team.
***This position has been filled***
Biotech Training Facility
Biotech Training Facility is a training center that offers practical training courses and is fully equipped with labs, cleanrooms and a technical area. Starters and professionals in health care, biotech and pharmaceutical industry attend the courses to learn and practice important skills and behavior. We offer customized courses as well as standard courses. Biotech Training Facility opened in February 2016. Our team is small and highly dedicated to further develop the training center into a center of excellence for GMP training.
In the position of Business Developer, you will be responsible for identifying and closing business deals with (bio)pharmaceutical companies, biotech and hospitals. You will identify the market’s needs and work closely with the Manager Training & Development in further developing the course portfolio. You will represent Biotech Training Facility during conferences and customer visits. In addition, you will be responsible for general marketing and communication activities.
Education and experience
- Life science or commercial-oriented Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Preferably experience in a Business Development role in Health & Life Sciences
- Enjoy the challenge of joining a newly started organization
- Multi-talented all-rounder
- Affinity with training, education or presenting
- Proactive and energetic
- Entrepreneurial and independent
Send your job application to Rebekah Bikker:
Telefoon: +31(0)6 39 86 51 92