VACANCY IS CLOSED - Senior QA Trainer (0,6 - 1,0 FTE)
April 7, 2023
Are you an expert on quality and production in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry? Do you have a passion for transferring your knowledge? Do you like to work in a young, dynamic and growing organization? Then we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced (bio)pharmaceutical professional to join our training team. You will be responsible for designing training programs and writing course content with a focus on Quality Systems and GMP. You will work closely with your commercial colleagues in order to be able to fully satisfy the needs of our clients. Our open and customized courses are unique because you have the opportunity to design practical sessions, using the equipment available in our cleanrooms and laboratories. We prefer creative, interactive teaching methods, giving you all the space you need to develop workshops, group assignments and process simulations in a refreshing and new way. We have a preference for candidates who can both develop teaching material as well as give the training themselves.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a Life Science discipline
- Extensive work experience in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry (QA, QC, GMP Production)
- Affinity with giving training
- Talent to grasp the essence of a topic and turn it into a clear and interesting story
- Creativity to develop refreshing and more effective teaching methods using the latest technologies
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Interested in being in contact with all kinds of organizations and professionals in the Life Science & Health sector
About Biotech Training Facility
Biotech Training Facility is a training center in Leiden, offering theoretical and practical training on GMP, quality and manufacturing. Courses take place in a real-life environment as the facility is fully equipped with laboratories, cleanrooms and a technical area.
Training topics include GMP compliance, process validation, product development, aseptic processing and environmental monitoring, to name a few. Both starters and experienced professionals in the biotech, pharmaceutical industry and health care, follow our courses to learn and put into practice important knowledge, skills and behaviour.
Would you like more information? Ronald Kompier can be reached on: +31 (0)6 50487435. Would you like to apply directly? Please send your CV and motivation to email: email@example.com