Aseptic Techniques in a Downflow Cabinet
During this course, participants will perform aseptic techniques in a downflow cabinet. Techniques like cleaning, sampling and environmental monitoring will be part of the training.
- 1 day
- Course fee
- € 695 (excl. VAT)
We will be working under GMP conditions in a downflow cabinet. As well as the hands-on exercises, a great deal of attention is paid to the reasons behind our actions.... What is the underlying logic? What is the pattern of airflows?
- Cell culture
- Vials and ampoules
- Removing packing
- Environmental monitoring
Insight, behavior and performance are fundamental aspects that can make the difference in practice and therefore constitute a recurring theme throughout the program.
For instance, what do you do when things do not work out as they should? Should you compromise or not? We can all learn from each other and that is why we actively encourage participants to share personal experiences and best practices. In short, 'Learning by doing' is at the core of this program.
A certificate will be awarded to all participants who complete the course.
- Being able to carry out aseptic processes
- Understanding why aseptic processes should be performed in a certain way.
- Understanding the impact of the environment on aseptic processing.
- Hospital personnel and other healthcare workers.
- Students, analysts, operators and other staff who, professionally, have to perform aseptic processes in a downflow cabinet.
- QA/QC personnel, supervisors, who would like to gain a clear and practically applicable insight into aseptic processing in a downflow cabinet
Reception with coffee and tea
Theory: Downflow cabinet and its function
Practice: Training of various types of techniques in a down flow cabinet.
Theory: Aseptic sampling in a downflow cabinet
Practice: Training of various types of aseptic activities in the downflow cabinet. Participants will have plenty of opportunity to express their individual preferences for the training of a specific activity.
- Wed 3 Apr
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.