Cell Therapy - Tools for process development and GMP manufacturing
This is a two day training course on essential tools, techniques and regulatory guidelines for cell based medicinal products manufacturing, process development and
- 2 days
- Course fee
- € 1795 (excl. VAT)
This training will be planned after the summer holidays so keep an eye on our website.
The modules of this course are highly interactive and have a focus on practical implications.
Approximately 50% of the modules contain practical activities.
The main topics covered are:
- Regulatory framework applied to ATMPs (advanced therapeutic medicinal products)
- Quality controls & documentation for cell based medicinal products
- Manufacturing processes
- Cell characterization & quality control methods for cell based medicinal products
This course is organized in cooperation with Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Gain understanding of regulatory guidelines for ATMPs and practical implications thereof
- Learn about the specific characteristics of cells and their manufacturing processes
- Find out more about how quality control methods for cell based medicinal products
- Acquire more knowledge of how to and why transfer processes to close set-up
- Get practical experience in single use technologies
- Gain hands-on experience in cell visualization and cell counting
- Gain practical insights into cell separation, bioreactor culture (rocker) and flow cytometry
Production support, process development, analytical development or QC technicians as well as researchers of hospitals or translational centers that want to learn more about tools, techniques, regulations and guidelines in cell therapy products manufacturing.
• GMP for ATMPs - The essentials
• Regulatory framework application to ATMP
Mon 26 Oct
Tue 27 Oct
- Mon 26 Oct
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.