Cleanroom Behavior Course (optional with gowning qualification)
VCCN developed the Cleanroom Behavior Course (CGC) in order to make personnel working in a cleanroom aware of their influence on the air quality in a cleanroom.
- 1 day
- No specific prior education required
- Course fee
- € 550 (€200 gowning qualification) (excl. VAT)
This behavior course is held at Biotech Training Facility, where participants have the opportunity to see a working GMP facility including state-of-the-art cleanrooms.
During this training participants are introduced to the strict requirements that apply on entering cleanrooms and they will learn why these requirements are absolutely necessary. The Cleanroom Behavior Course is a prerequisite for anyone who, incidentally or frequently, will have to be or work in a cleanroom. It is also an important refresher course for (intensive) users of cleanrooms as the knowledge and skills gained during the course will be tested to ensure that all conditions for an optimal behavior in the cleanroom are met.
Certificate/CleanroomPas ®/Company register
At the end of the course, the participants will take a test. If they pass, the participants will receive a certificate and the CleanroomPas ® in the form of a badge. This personal CleanroomPas ® has a passport photo and an issue date.
Benefits of the CleanroomPas ® are:
- the administrator of a cleanroom knows that the wearer has taken notice of the requirements and obligations as regards access to and presence in cleanrooms.
- the issue date on the CleanroomPas ® allows the administrator of the cleanroom to make demands to the validity of the CleanroomPas ®.
- the participant is entitled to follow a refresher course and follow-up courses of the VCCN.
- the participating companies also receive a certificate of attendance. VCCN registers these companies in the CGC register ®. The CGC register ® can be found on the VCCN website and in VCCN Magazine.
Optional gowning qualification (€200 extra)
Participants learn the procedures for efficient gowning and put this knowledge directly into practice in the cleanrooms. After this session they will be qualified on their correct gowning by performing microbiological tests on gowning and gloves. The results will be presented on the certificate from Biotech Training Facility.
The Cleanroom Behavior Course (CGC) is aimed at candidates who:
- have come into contact with the field of cleanrooms for the first time;
- have to enter a cleanroom to do their work and want to show by means of a VCCN badge (CleanroomPas ®) that they have successfully completed a relevant course.
- wish to increase their knowledge on surface contamination.
- wish to deepen their specific cleanroom knowledge by attending the various specialized follow-up courses of the VCCN.
Philip van Beek (VCCN)
Dust and germ development, behavior, dust technology
Humans as a source of contamination
Gowning, behavior and discipline before and during presence in a cleanroom, procedures, workplace management and communication.
- Wed 29 Jan
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.