GMP eLearning Course Part 1
A solid GMP training is a basic requirement for working in the pharmaceutical industry. Biotech Training Facility proudly presents its unique, interactive and fun eLearning GMP course in three different parts.
- 170 minutes
- Course fee
- € 275 (excl VAT) (excl. VAT)
GMP Part 1 covers the following topics:
- Introduction to GMP
- Quality Systems
- Deviations and Out of Specifications (OOS)
- Pharmaceutical Documentation
- Change Control
The total course will take about 170 minutes to complete, but you can do it at your own pace and in your own time. The course is in English.
After your registration you will receive an invoice from us.
Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you a link to the course.
Once you have notified us that you have completed the course, you will receive a certificate.
- Understanding the meaning of GMP and becoming familiar with commonly used terms
- Realizing the importance of working under GMP
- Gaining insight on the pharmaceutical chain and the life-cycle of (bio)pharmaceutical products
- Understanding the main quality systems procedures such as change control, deviations, corrective en preventive actions (CAPAs), and Out of Specifications
- Getting familiar with documentation types and document management in a GMP environment
Who Should follow this GMP Course?
(New) employees within a (bio)pharmaceutical production or analytical environment with limited GMP experience who would like to learn the basics on GMP
Experienced GMP professionals who would like to refresh their GMP knowledge (e.g. for annual GMP training).
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.