GMP mid-level: ins and outs
A practical training in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) aspects and quality systems.
- 2 days
- QA, QC, Operations, Health Care Professionals and everyone working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Course fee
- € 1595 (excl. VAT)
A solid GMP training is a basic requirement for working in the pharmaceutical industry. Biotech Training Facility therefore proudly presents this GMP training.
Theory and practice go hand in hand during this course, which enables the participants to put all acquired knowledge and skills immediately into practice.
This is a very efficient and practical method to learn the basics of GMP.
NEW! BIG registered medical specialists (Cluster 2) who follow this course as part of their general education will receive 12 accreditation points.
Increased awareness and knowledge of the following topics:
- Basic principles of GMP
- History of GMP legislation
- Basic elements of various quality systems in pharmaceutical companies, including Out of Specification (OOS), deviations, change control, GMP documentation, outsourcing of work and process validation
- GMP requirements for equipment and facilities
- Basic principles of risk analysis within the pharmaceutical industry
- Data integrity rules
- Basics of microbiology and contamination control
- Performing environmental monitoring
- Basic principles of GMP within a QC laboratory
Anyone who wants or needs to know more about GMP, such as QA, QC, and operations staff who perform GMP activities.
• Introduction to GMP history, legislation and basic principles
• Tour of a GMP plant, including a visit to cleanrooms and facilities
• QC activities
• Workshop: a risk assessment is performed in order to determine the risks in case of a production/material change
Mon 27 Jan
Tue 28 Jan
- Mon 27 Jan
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.