HVAC and Water Systems in a GMP Environment
Learn about the HVAC and water systems from a GMP expert and technical experts.
- 1 day
- Course fee
- € 945 (excl. VAT)
This course covers the basics of GMP and ISO guidelines. This course is unique because we have technical experts sharing their professional knowledge about the systems during a comprehensive on-site tour. Theory is good but seeing it with your own eyes is even better! Together with the technical experts, the trainees go to the utilities in the technical area, where they can right away witness what is being explained. The final topic is a workshop where participants work in small groups on a case study related to a problem in the WFI and/or HVAC system.
- Technical staff from facilities, technical engineering or maintenance who are junior on the subject
- QA staff who would like to better understand where the cause of deviations may lie and improve the communication and collaboration with the technical staff.
- Auditors who would like to have more knowledge of HVAC and water systems.
- Technical production staff
- Anyone working at a start-up who would like to understand more about this topic, for example in the context of building a facility
Hans Kroon (IHCS B.V.)
Jolanda Muurman (Muurman QA & QP Services)
Raymond van der Heijden (BWT)
Welcome & Introduction
Cleanrooms & HVAC, a GMP perspective
HVAC, the technical expert
Pharmaceutical Water Systems, a GMP perspective
Pharmaceutical Water Systems, the technical expert
Close out & Evaluation
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.