Introduction to GMP
What does Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) mean exactly? And is it really as important as the industry claims it to be? Fact is that everyone who is working in the pharmaceutical industry will, at some point in time, come in contact with GMP.
- 1 day
- Course fee
- € 745 (excl. VAT)
Average score for the previous Introduction to GMP training course: 9.3
During this course you will get acquainted with GMP at a practical level and all your questions will be answered.
We introduce you to the world of GMP by leading you through various pharmaceutical production processes. Theory is alternated with practice. You experience personally what it's like to be in a sterile environment and you participate in GMP gowning procedures. Are these gowning procedures really necessary? Yes, they are! Human beings pose the greatest risk in the pharmaceutical world. The challenge with GMP is to limit this risk. To achieve this, expertise, behavior and performance play a crucial role. That's why these aspects are a recurring theme throughout the program. We also examine situations that are not executed according to GMP. What are the consequences? In short, this course will let you experience GMP in a way you will never forget.
- Understanding the meaning of GMP and becoming familiar with commonly used terms.
- Realizing the importance of GMP by experiencing the daily practice of pharmaceutical production processes.
- Experiencing what it's like to walk around in a GMP environment.
- Candidates who want to learn the basics of GMP in an interactive manner.
- Candidates without any GMP experience who, professionally, are indirectly involved in GMP.
- Reviews: the course is very interactive and enjoyable; the trainers have a great way to educate, precise and funny at the same time; professional and friendly environment; very interesting to learn about the basics of GMP, even if you don't use it daily; the trainers are fantastic, I really learned a lot and their way of teaching enabled me to think about related situations.
Welcome and introduction
Introduction to GMP
Guided tour of the Biotech Training Facility, visits to the laboratories and technical area
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.