Maintenance and Calibration of Equipment in a GMP Environment
For any pharmaceutical manufacturer, proper maintenance and calibration of equipment is indispensable. That's why Biotech Training Facility in cooperation with RESCOP offers this maintenance and calibration course.
- 1 day
- Course fee
- € 895 (excl. VAT)
During this course the theory will be alternated with workshops on frequency determination and on registration of maintenance and calibration of equipment in a GMP regulated environment.
The course is therefore very suitable for staff members of technical departments who work on a daily basis on maintenance and calibration and the registration of these activities, but also for validation/qualification staff members who set up the maintenance plan for the equipment.
To increase knowledge and awareness with regard to the following issues:
- Why maintenance is necessary
- What the GMP regulations state in terms of maintenance and calibration
- Which requirements have to be met for a proper registration of maintenance and calibration activities
- How to determine the right frequency for maintenance and calibration of various parts of equipment
- What to do in case of deviations in calibrations and maintenance
This course is suitable for everyone who is involved in calibration and maintenance under GMP, for example technical service, validation / qualification engineers, QC, operations staff and QA.
- Mon 13 Sep
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.