Online Vaccine Production Academy - Module 2 Upstream Processing Techniques
Vaccine production is a hot topic as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. This interactive Online Vaccine Production Academy, consisting of 8 modules, will teach you all about the different steps of vaccine production, batch release and development.
- Course fee
- € 250 (excl. VAT)
Module 2 of the Online Vaccine Production Academy will cover the most common Upstream Processing techniques used during Vaccine Production and includes the following topics:
- Bacterial, cell and virus cultures, cell substrates & eggs
- Cell bank/freezing, cell banks, seed lots
- Qualification starting materials
- Thawing & preculture, cell count, viability
- Qualification of production substrates (Ph. Eur. 5.2.3 and 2.6.16)
- Process characteristics
- Fermentation/Bioreactor (Live demo session)
- Gowning class C
All of the modules will be presented in a very interactive way. So not just listening, but active participation is encouraged and facilitated. Where possible, movies, quizzes, polls and live demonstrations of production steps in the cleanrooms of Biotech Training Facility are incorporated. Regulatory requirements will also be taken into account within the different modules
In addition, there will be ample time to ask questions during the live Q&A sessions of each module.
After following Module 2, you have gained knowledge on:
- Different cultures used for vaccine production including cell banks and seed lots and contamination risks
- Qualification of production substrates
- All the commonly used Upstream Processing Techniques during Vaccine Production such as thawing & preculture, bioreactor) including gowning class C
Everyone who is interested to learn about different vaccine production and all that it entails.
At least relevant for but not limited to:
- Employees of QA, QC, Manufacturing, R&D
- GMP Inspectors
- Dossier Assessors
Types of cells, cell banks, seed lots, egg cultures including qualification
Thawing & preculture, cell count, viability
Inocculation, Cell culturing, harvest and contamination control incl Q&A
Fermentation/Bioreactor (Live demo session)
Overall live Q&A
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.