Online Vaccine Production Academy – Module 3 Downstream Processing Techniques
Vaccine production is a hot topic as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. This interactive Online Vaccine Production Academy, consisting of 8 modules, will teach you all about the different steps of vaccine production, batch release and development.
- 3 hrs
- Course fee
- € Op aanvraag/On request (excl. VAT)
Module 3 of the Online Vaccine Production Academy will cover the most common downstream processing techniques used during vaccine production and includes the following topics:
- Impurity profile
- Centrifugation & clarification
- Ultrafiltration/diafiltration, TFF and sterile filtration
- Column chromatography
- Virus inactivation
- Adventitious virus inactivation/filtration
- Continuous processing
Formulation & adjuvants
- Freeze drying
All the modules will be presented in a particularly interactive way. So not just listening, but active participation is encouraged and facilitated. Where possible, movies, quizzes, polls and live demonstrations of production steps in the cleanrooms of Biotech Training Facility are incorporated. Regulatory requirements will also be taken into account within the different modules.
In addition, there will be ample time to ask questions during the live Q&A sessions of each module.
After following Module 3, you have gained knowledge on:
- Formulation with and without adjuvant during downstream processing
- Why an impurity profile is required and how it is obtained
- All the commonly used downstream processing techniques during vaccine production such as centrifugation & clarification, column chromatography, (adventitious) virus inactivation and freeze drying
Everyone who is interested to learn about different vaccine production and all that it entails.
At least relevant for but not limited to:
- Employees of QA, QC, Manufacturing, R&D
- GMP Inspectors
- Dossier Assessors
Formulation & adjuvants, continuous processing and Q&A
Impurity profile, centrifugation & clarification, ultrafiltation/diafiltration, TFF and Q&A
Column chromatography and Q&A
Virus inactivation, adventitious virus inactivation/filtration and Q&A
Freeze drying and Q&A
Overall live Q&A
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.