Online Vaccine Production Academy – Module 4 Formulation & Filling
Vaccine production is a hot topic as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. This interactive Online Vaccine Production Academy, consisting of 8 modules, will teach you all about the different steps of vaccine production, batch release and development.
- Course fee
- € 250 (excl. VAT)
Module 4 of the Online Vaccine Production Academy will cover the Formulation & Filling stage of vaccine production and includes the following topics:
- Gowning class B & A
- Dilution / formulation
- Sterile filtration
- Preparation of vials, stoppers and caps (movie)
- Filling - by hand and automatic filling line
- Filling - Isolator and RABS technology
- In process: weight checks
- Stability (holding times & shelf life)
All of the modules will be presented in a very interactive way. So not just listening, but active participation is encouraged and facilitated. Where possible, movies, quizzes, polls and live demonstrations of production steps in the cleanrooms of Biotech Training Facility are incorporated. Regulatory requirements will also be taken into account within the different modules
In addition, there will be ample time to ask questions during the live Q&A sessions of each module.
After following Module 4, you have gained knowledge on:
- All the handling and production steps during Formulation and Filling of a vaccine
- Gowning and behavior when working under class B & A
- Different ways of filling a vaccine
- Stability of a vaccine during production and as a final product
Everyone who is interested to learn about different vaccine production and all that it entails.
At least relevant for but not limited to:
- Employees of QA, QC, Manufacturing, R&D
- GMP Inspectors
- Dossier Assessors
Ciriel Bhikhie (Adryan Consultants)
Ronald Kompier (Biotech Training Facility)
Exact agenda will follow soon
- Wed 23 Jun
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.