Online Vaccine Production Academy – Module 5 Batch Release
Module 5 of the Online Vaccine Production Academy will cover the batch release of a produced vaccine and covers the following topics:
- API/drug substance/drug product testing techniques, such as
- ELISA (for example host cell protein)
- QPCR (for example potency, titer, viral impurities, host cell DNA)
- Electrophoresis (SDS-page)
- Titer (TCID50)
- Flow cytometry
- Cell based
- National batch release (OMCL, OCABR)
All of the modules will be presented in a particularly interactive way. So not just listening, but active participation is encouraged and facilitated. Where possible, movies, quizzes, polls and live demonstrations of production steps in the cleanrooms of Biotech Training Facility are incorporated. Regulatory requirements will also be taken into account within the different modules.
In addition, there will be ample time to ask questions during the live Q&A sessions of each module.