Online Vaccine Production Academy – Module 8 Vaccine Development
This interactive Online Vaccine Production Academy, consisting of 8 modules, will teach you all about the different steps of vaccine production, batch release and development.
- 3 hrs
- Course fee
- € 425 (excl. VAT)
- Keep me up to date
Module 8 of the Online Vaccine Production Academy will dive into the development of a vaccine and the production process, and covers the following topics:
- Epidemiology triggers research
- Antigen identification
- Animal models
Guidelines for vaccine development
- Different production platforms
Validation of production process and assays
- Toxicology studies
- Safety & efficacy studies
- Correlates of protection
All of the modules will be presented in a particularly interactive way. So not just listening, but active participation is encouraged and facilitated. Where possible, movies, quizzes, polls and live demonstrations of production steps in the cleanrooms of Biotech Training Facility are incorporated. Regulatory requirements will also be taken into account within the different modules.
In addition, there will be ample time to ask questions during the live Q&A sessions of each module.
After following Module 8, you have gained knowledge on:
- When there is a need for a vaccine
- The different steps that are followed during development of a vaccine
- The different studies that are being executed during development of a vaccine
- Scale-up and validation of the production process and assays
- Guidelines for vaccine development
Everyone who is interested to learn about different vaccine production and all that it entails.
At least relevant for but not limited to:
- Employees of QA, QC, Manufacturing, R&D
- GMP Inspectors
- Dossier Assessors
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.