Biotech Training Facility offers customized training courses developed in collaboration with our clients. The training topics are as diverse as our facility. The use of our cleanrooms (A/B, C and D), our laboratories and technical areas are available for all your practical pharmaceutical training objectives.
Biotech Training Facility offers the possibility to customize training courses to fit the specific needs of our clients. By doing so we can tailor to any scenario particular to biotech/pharma companies or organisations. Typical subjects could range from upstream and downstream processing to the automatic filling of a sterile product.
Other possible training topics:
- Practical, applied GMP courses
- Biopharmaceutical production: media preparation, buffer preparation, upstream and downstream processing
- Cleanroom technology: formulation, automatic and manual aseptic filling
- Microbiology: pharmaceutical microbiology, quality control
- Validation of technical facilities: Water For Injection (WFI), clean steam, clean air etc.
Go to our 'Stories' pages to find out who our customers for this services are.
What are the benefits of customized training courses?
- Complete freedom to develop a training course according to your own requirements
- Training of company-specific processes
- Option to use your own documentation and to assess it in real-life situations
- Use BTF equipment or use the possibility to train at Biotech Training Facility with your own equipment
- Unique opportunity to combine training and team building
- Flexibility to choose qualified Biotech Training Facility trainers or bring along your own trainers
The first step is a orientation meeting to discuss your special needs and training objective(s). We also identify the methods to be used to fulfill these objectives
The next step is for Biotech Training Facility to make a training proposal. Once agreement of the training parameters and content has been reached and approved, we issue a noncommittal offer. If desired, Biotech Training Facility adheres to all and any nondisclosure agreements in order to protect private and sensitive business information.
Finally, a detailed training program is developed and established in close association with our client and together we ensure that all the necessary information, documents and material are made available.
After the course has taken place, a training evaluation will provide insight into the training's effectiveness.
Interested in the possibilities?
Please contact our business development team for more information:
Judith van der Zwan (email@example.com, +316 41 80 07 56) or send your mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org