Open house at Biotech Training Facility!
November 13, 2016
Always wanted to take a look inside a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility? Interested in testing your GMP skills and knowledge? You now have the chance to do all this and more! Biotech Training Facility has an open house on November 24th. We have an exciting program scheduled.
What: Open House
When: 24 November 2016, between 10:00 and 16:00
Where: Biotech Training Facility, Sylviusweg 70, 2333BE Leiden, The Netherlands
See the facilities
Join the tour and take a look at our clean rooms, technical area and laboratories. Test your GMP knowledge along the way and win a free practical training of your own choice.
Enter the contest and test your practical skills. Do you pass the test?
- Experience the challenge that operators face each day. Put on your cleanroom garment in a GMP responsible way.
- Test your pipetting skills using the newest Gilson pipettes. Are you precise and accurate?
- Get connected and weld the tubes.
- Answer the Million Dollar Question.
- Train your senses in the GMP black box.
The entire program takes about 1 hour.
Sign up by sending an email to email@example.com. Attendees of Dutch Life Sciences conference have the possibility to join during a break out program. Visit the website of Dutch Life Sciences conference for more information and to register.