Free webinar: Cleaning & Disinfection in contamination control strategies
Do you want to know how cleaning and disinfection aligns with a contamination control strategy? And do you want to learn the tips and tricks on cleaning of a cleanroom, equpiment and workbenches via a live demonstration?
- 2 hrs
- Course fee
- € 0 (excl. VAT)
Then sign up for this free webinar given by Ecolab and Biotech Training Facility.
During this webinar:
- Contamination control strategy and Annex 1
- What is a contamination control strategy
- Where fits cleaning and disinfection
- Difference between cleaning and disinfection
- Live demonstration of:
Transportation of materials into the cleanroom
Cleaning of benches, equipment and cleanroom
Everyone interested to learn more on contamination control strategy and cleaning of cleanrooms.
Helen Gates, Global Technical Consultant
- Degree in Microbiology
- 15+ years in the pharmaceutical industry Extensive experience in Quality Systems, Regulatory
- Compliance, Validation and Quality Control
- IRCA-accredited GMP provisional auditor
Biotech Training Facility
Ingrid van Klooster, Training & QA specialist
- University of Applied Science with a degree in Medical Microbiology
- 20 years of experience in Quality Assurance within the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience in Compliance, Quality Systems and Auditing
Nancy de Jong, Senior Trainer
- 25 years of experience in pharmaceutical Industry (operation USP/DSP/Filling, aseptic handling, mycoplasma.virology lab)
- Extensive experience in aseptic handling, gowning, cell culture and clenaroom behavior
2 hr webinar
Short introduction Ecolab and BTF
Ecolab: Contamination Control Strategy
Refresher origin contamination control strategy
BTF: Cleaning & Disinfection an refresher
Cleaning vs desinfection
BTF: Preparation before cleaning
Gowning for different areas, preparing cleaning materials (incl. live demonstration)
BTF: Bring materials in the cleantroom
Use of different agents
BTF: Cleanroom cleaning
Live demonstration workbenches and equipment cleaning
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.