E-Learning: GMP the Basics (incl. live Q&A)
A solid GMP training is a basic requirement for working in the pharmaceutical industry. Biotech Training Facility therefore proudly presents this fun and interactive e-Learning training on basic prinicples of GMP.
- 180 min
- Course fee
- € 195 (introduction price) (excl. VAT)
This on-line GMP training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to GMP
- Quality Systems
- Deviations and Out of Specifications
- Change Control
- Pharmaceutical Documentation
- Data Integrity
The total course will take about 180 min to complete and is only available in English. You can do that at your own pace and in your own time.
After registration and payment, you will receive a link to the course. After completion of the course, a certificate will be send to you.
Live Q&A session:
Do you have remaining questions after finishing the course? Attend the free live Q&A session with one of our GMP trainers on the 29th of October from 15:00 - 16:00. To register for this session click here.
- Understanding the meaning of GMP and becoming familiar with commonly used terms.
- Realizing the importance of working under GMP
- Gaining insight on the pharmaceutical chain and the life-cycle of (bio)pharmaceutical products
- Understanding the main quality systems procedures such as change control, deviations, CAPAs, and Out of Specifications
- Getting familiar with documentation types and document management in a GMP environment
- Realizing the importance of data integrity and how data integrity impacts your work
(New) employees within a (bio)pharmaceutical production or analytical environment with limited GMP experience who would like to learn the basics on GMP
Experienced GMP professionals who would like to refresh their GMP knowledge (e.g. for annual GMP training)
See above for information on the content.
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.