Online Vaccine Production Academy – Module 5 Batch Release
Vaccine production is a hot topic as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. This interactive Online Vaccine Production Academy, consisting of 8 modules, will teach you all about the different steps of vaccine production, batch release and development.
- Course fee
- € 250 (excl. VAT)
Module 5 of the Online Vaccine Production Academy will cover the batch release of a produced vaccine and covers the following topics:
- API/Drug substance/Drug product testing techniques, such as
ELISA (for example host cell protein)
QPCR (for example potency, titer, viral impurities, Host cell DNA)
- National batch release (OMCL, OCABR)
All of the modules will be presented in a very interactive way. So not just listening, but active participation is encouraged and facilitated. Where possible, movies, quizzes, polls and live demonstrations of production steps in the cleanrooms of Biotech Training Facility are incorporated. Regulatory requirements will also be taken into account within the different modules
In addition, there will be ample time to ask questions during the live Q&A sessions of each module.
After following Module 5, you have gained knowledge on:
- The different testing techniques for testing of Drug substance and Drug product and what exactly is being tested with these techniques
- What is an Official Control Authority Batch Release (OCABR) Procedure and why is it implemented?
- What is an Official Medicines Control Laboratories (OMCLs) and what is the role in release of a vaccine batch.
Everyone who is interested to learn about different vaccine production and all that it entails.
At least relevant for but not limited to:
- Employees of QA, QC, Manufacturing, R&D
- GMP Inspectors
- Dossier Assessors
Wilma Meijs (Wilma Meijs Farmaceutisch Advies BV)
Ronald Kompier (Biotech Training Facility)
Short introduction in batch release
Release tests and Q&A
Release tests - continued, live demonstration of sterility and bioburden tester and Q&A
Release & National batch release (OMCL, OCABR) and Q&A
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.