Online Vaccine Production Academy – Module 6 Single Use Equipment in vaccine production
Vaccine production is a hot topic as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. This interactive Online Vaccine Production Academy, consisting of 8 modules, will teach you all about the different steps of vaccine production, batch release and development.
- Course fee
- € 250 (excl. VAT)
Module 6 of the Online Vaccine Production Academy will cover the use of Single Use equipment in vaccine production. The training is set up in collaboration with Pall Biotech and will be given by the experts of Pall Biotech. It covers the following topics:
- Single-Use vs Stainless Steel Platforms in Downstream Processing
- Integrity of SUT (leak testing, integrity testing, Helium Integrity Testing)
- Validation around SUT (Leachables & Extractables, Quality by Design, risk management approach
All of the modules will be presented in a very interactive way. So not just listening, but active participation is encouraged and facilitated. Where possible, movies, quizzes, polls and live demonstrations of production steps in the cleanrooms of Biotech Training Facility are incorporated. Regulatory requirements will also be taken into account within the different modules
In addition, there will be ample time to ask questions during the live Q&A sessions of each module.
After following Module 6, you have gained knowledge on:
- Advantages and disadvantages of Single Use equipment
- Differences between Single Use equipment and stainless steel and disposable equipment
- What the basic process impurities (leachables and extractables) are when using Single Use equipment
- Requirements when Single Use equipment is introduced such as validation, impurity profiles and requirements of raw materials
Everyone who is interested to learn about different vaccine production and all that it entails.
At least relevant for but not limited to:
- Employees of QA, QC, Manufacturing, R&D
- GMP Inspectors
- Dossier Assessors
Differences between SUT and SS, pro’s and con’s
Integrity of Single-Use Systems - Leak Testing and HIT(Helium Integrity Testing) Technology
SUT (Leachables & Extractables, Quality by Design, risk management approach)
Evaluation & Close out
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.