Online Vaccine Production Academy – Module 7 COVID-19 Vaccines
Vaccine production is a hot topic as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. This interactive Online Vaccine Production Academy, consisting of 8 modules, will teach you all about the different steps of vaccine production, batch release and development.
- 3 hrs
- Course fee
- € 250 (excl. VAT)
Module 7 of the Online Vaccine Production Academy covers the following topics:
- COVID-19 virus
- COVID-19 epidemiology
- Specific COVID-19 regulations
- Licensed COVID-19 vaccines
- Production process of a mRNA and vector vaccine
COVID-19 vaccines in development
- Break out session: case study
All of the modules will be presented in a particularly interactive way. So not just listening, but active participation is encouraged and facilitated. Where possible, movies, quizzes, polls and live demonstrations of production steps in the cleanrooms of Biotech Training Facility are incorporated. Regulatory requirements will also be taken into account within the different modules.
In addition, there will be ample time to ask questions during the live Q&A sessions of each module.
After following Module 7, you have gained knowledge on:
- The specific regulations that apply to COVID-19 vaccines
- The different COVID-19 vaccines that are licensed at this moment
- The different COVID-19 vaccines that are in development
- The production process of a mRNA and vector vaccine
Everyone who is interested to learn about different vaccine production and all that it entails.
At least relevant for but not limited to:
- Employees of QA, QC, Manufacturing, R&D
- GMP Inspectors
- Dossier Assessors
Exact agenda will follow soon
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.