Microbial Control in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Management as well as staff must thoroughly understand the concept of pharmaceutical microbiology, and more importantly, live by it. This is key to keeping the probability of consistent batches as high as possible.
- 2 days
- Operators, analysts, quality personnel, team leads and managers
- Course fee
- € 1495 (excl. VAT)
This course covers the most important microbiological concepts in the pharmaceutical industry:
- Microbiological ecology
- Contamination sources (i.e. employees)
- Contamination controls (thermal, chemical, engineering, employees)
- Cleanroom classification and monitoring procedure
- Microbiological quality control
During this course participants will face the challenge to combat and control the constant threat of microorganisms. Microorganisms are everywhere at all times and the greatest challenge is to keep their introduction and growth under control. This demands a good understanding of microbiological sources and living conditions.
- Have a good understanding of the sources and environmental conditions of microorganisms
- Know the purpose of the different contamination control mechanisms and the impact if they do not function properly
- Know which activities during the manufacture of sterile and non-sterile products are critical in keeping the introduction of microorganisms under control.
- Staff (analysts, operators) who execute activities in classified areas.
- Quality officers, managers, supervisors, who would like to gain a clear and practical insight into the pharmaceutical microbiology.
Theory: Introduction to microbiology, ecology and behavior
Tue 8 Oct
Wed 9 Oct
- Tue 8 Oct
Keep me up to date
Leave your e-mail address to receive a notification when new training dates become available.
Your e-mail address will not be used for other purposes.
Need help? Have a question or a suggestion maybe?
Drop us a line below or call us on
+31 (0) 88 283 01 00.